COMPRESSED AIR FOAM FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM (CAFS)
Downloads & Support Documents
Installed Component System
A breakthrough in self contained fire suppression technology by TRI-MAX Cold Compressed Air Foam has significantly reduced the potential for an uncontrollable heavy equipment fire.
These modest sized systems can be installed on almost any heavy equipment whether industrial, logging, construction, etc.
Harsh working environments can cause hydraulic line failures which lead to disastrous fires, destruction of equipment, and in some cases a fire that extends to the surrounding areas.
With the addition of a TRI-MAX CAF System to any operation, users can quickly react to fires before they have a chance to expand to catastrophic levels.
The 10 CAF systems may be ordered with an external fire hose attachment that will turn your equipment into a first response fire apparatus to protect your operation wherever you work, protecting personnel as well as other assets.
- Custom Installations for heavy equipment.
- Quick bolt on Installation for Emergency Vehicles
- No moving parts to fail
- Activates in seconds to stop fire hazard in it’s tracks.
- 10 Gallons of solution produces up to 200 Gallons of finished foam.
- Height: 13.5” Width: 31” Depth: 15”
- Loaded Weight: 110 lbs. Empty Weight: 40 lbs.
- Premix Tank: 10-gallon capacity
- Finished Foam Capacity: Approximately 200 gallons
- Discharge System: 1/2” pistol grip style or Discharge Manifold with up to 6 discharge heads.
- Discharge Rate approx.: 90 gal/minute of finished foam
- Foam Discharge Distance from Discharge Hose (if installed): approx. 35-45 feet in a zero-wind condition
- Air Cylinder (Scuba): One (1) 19 cu. ft. 3000 psi
- Operating Pressure: 140 psi
- External Dispensing Hose (if installed): 50 feet of 1/2” hose
Options & Accessories
- Available in HAZMAT Configuration
- Additional 19 cu. ft Air Cylinder
- Component Configuration
- Custom Installation
- Hose Reel with 50 ft discharge hose
- Heavy Equipment Installations