COMPRESSED AIR FOAM FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM (CAFS)
Downloads & Support Documents
This state of the art portable CAF system, with 500 CFM of power, is capable of discharging both the 1 inch booster line at 300 GPM of finished foam and the 1 1/2 inch attack line with 500 GPM at the same time for nearly 3 minutes.
The system comes with two high capacity air cylinders and can discharged twice with on board air supply. Included with the system is a hose reel with 100 ft of 1 inch booster line PLUS 100 ft of 1 1/2 inch attack line to suppress much larger fires.
Personnel without protective clothing can avoid thermal injury with greater stand-off capability, foam discharge distances reaching nearly 100 ft. with the 1.5 inch attack line and 75 ft with the 1 inch booster line.
120 Gallons of TRI-MAX™ Foam solution produces approximately 2400 Gallons per shot of high energy finished COLD compressed air foam.
Exceptionally long drain back times are achieved with the patented TRI-MAX™ foam generation process.
- Durable Welded Copolymer frame
- Dual Discharge Capability
- 120 Gallons of solution provides up to 2400 gallons of finished foam product
- SKID mounted for ultimate versatility
- Single Point Refill port for convenient air cylinder re-fill
Options & Accessories
- Available without Hose Reel
- Available in HAZMAT Configuration
- Additional 300 cu. ft Air Cylinder
- Custom Installation
- Trailer Mount Option
- Single Discharge Configuration
- Height: 40 ½ “ Width: 47” Length: 91 5/8”
- Loaded Weight: 1956 lbs. Empty Weight: 996 lbs.
- Premix Tank: 120 gallon capacity
- Finished Foam Capacity: Approximately 2400 gallons
- Finished Foam Discharge Rate:
- 1” hose approx. 250-300 gpm,
- 1.5” hose approx. 450 gpm
- Discharge Duration:
- 1” discharge hose approx, 9 min.
- 1.5” discharge hose approx, 5-6 min.
- Foam Discharge Distance:
- 1” rubber booster line approx. 65-75 feet in a zero- wind condition
- 1.5” flat lay attack hose approx. 85-95 feet in a zero-wind condition
- Air Cylinder (Industrial): Two (2) 300 CF 2250 psi
- Regulator: Adjustable pressure 0-400 psi
- Dispensing Hose: 100 feet of 1” rubber booster and/or 1.5” collapsible hose