COMPRESSED AIR FOAM FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM (CAFS)
Downloads & Support Documents
Introducing the TRI-MAX 3 CAF Pack. Designed specifically for first responders working in the toughest conditions, the TRI-MAX 3 CAF Pack is easily handled by a single person. The TRI-MAX 3 CAF Pack is capable of producing a powerful 35 foot discharge of fire suppression foam. This patented foam technology provides superior fire extinguishing and fire prevention capabilities.
The TRI-MAX 3 CAF Pack is housed in a custom fabricated cabinet built with state of the art materials that make the cabinet durable, yet light and easy to handle. The CAF Pack’s center of gravity, holstered pistol grip and padded straps maximizes comfort and accuracy during emergency situations.
- Holstered pistol grip nozzle gives user accurate control of foam stream
- Uniformed cabinet shape allows for easy stacking for mass transport and storage
- Light and durable cabinet protects the unit from elements and from damage during transportation
- When unit is removed, the backpack can be used to transport other items including wounded personnel
Options & Accessories
- Available in HAZMAT Configuration
- Additional 9 cu. ft Air Cylinder
- Low Profile Configuration
- Height: 26″ Width: 9.5″
- Weight loaded: 48 lbs.
- Tank capacity: 3 gallons
- Finished foam capacity: 60 gallons (400 Square feet)
- Discharge flow rate: 90 gal/minute
- Foam discharge distance: 45 feet
- Air Cylinder (Scuba): One 6 cu.ft. 3000 psi
- Scuba Regulator: One 3500 psi
- Dispensing hose: 1/2 x 20 inches hard rubber.
- Air pressure hose: 1/4 x 7 Â½ inch 3000 psi
- Recharge time: 2-4 minutes
- Variable foam expansion: 10:1 to 20:1 and up