COMPRESSED AIR FOAM FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM (CAFS)
Downloads & Support Documents
This powerful 60 gallon skid unit provides heavy duty fire fighting capabilities wherever needed. This state of the art CAF unit fits pick-up trucks, heavy rescue or HAZMAT vehicles and trailer mounts. Ideal for industrial sites, flight lines, race tracks, parking garages, heavily populated areas, or anywhere an instant fire truck is needed.
This system is capable of having both lines discharged simultaneously, giving it the ability to attack a fire from two directions.
With the dual CAF discharge systems the TM Super-60 offers the initial response fire suppression capability of a much larger fire suppression vehicle.
- Durable Welded Copolymer frame
- Dual Discharge Capability
- Able to be shot twice with on-board air
- 60 Gallons of solution provides up to 1200 gallons of finished foam product
- SKID mounted for ultimate versatility
- Single Point Refill port for convenient air cylinder re-fill
Options & Accessories
- Available without Hose Reel
- Available in HAZMAT Configuration
- Additional 150 cu. ft Air Cylinder
- Custom Installation
- Trailer Mount Option
- Single Discharge Configuration
- Height: 33” Width: 48” Length: 72”
- Loaded Weight: 1130 lbs. Empty Weight: 630 lbs.
- Premix Tank: 60 gallon capacity
- Finished Foam Capacity: Approximately 1200 gallons
- Finished Foam Discharge Rate:
- 1” hose approx. 250-300 gpm
- 1.5” hose approx. 450 gpm
- Discharge Duration:
- 1” discharge hose approx, 3 min. 45 sec.
- 1.5” discharge hose approx, 1 min. 45 sec.
- Foam Discharge Distance:
- 1” rubber booster line approx. 65-75 feet in a zero- wind condition
- 1.5” flat lay attack hose approx. 85-95 feet in a zero- wind condition
- Air Cylinder (Industrial): Two (2) 150 CF 2250 psi
- Regulator: Adjustable pressure 0-400 psi
- Dispensing Hose: 100 feet of 1” hard rubber booster and 1.5” collapsible hose.
- Usable Hose Length: 500 plus feet per discharge side