COMPRESSED AIR FOAM FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM (CAFS)
Downloads & Support Documents
This powerful 60 gallon skid unit provides heavy duty fire fighting capabilities wherever needed. This state of the art CAF unit fits pick-up trucks, heavy rescue or HAZMAT vehicles and trailer mounts.
If equipped, this system is capable of having both lines discharged simultaneously, giving it the ability to attack a fire from two directions.
With the dual CAF discharge systems the TM Super-60-HSS offers the initial response fire suppression capability of a much larger fire suppression vehicle.
- Compact welded steel frame
- Dual Discharge Capability (when equipped)
- Able to be shot twice with on-board air
- 60 Gallons of solution provides up to 1200 gallons of finished foam product
- SKID mounted for ultimate versatility
- Single Point Refill port for convenient air cylinder re-fill
Options & Accessories
- Hose Reels available
- Additional 150 cu. ft Air Cylinder
- Dual Discharge Configuration
- Single Discharge Configuration
- Height: 30” Width: 28” Length: 65.5” Height
- Loaded Weight: 1130 lbs. Empty Weight: 630 lbs.
- Premix Tank: 60 gallon capacity
- Finished Foam Capacity: Approximately 1200 gallons
- Finished Foam Discharge Rate:
- 1” hose approx. 250-300 gpm
- 1.5” hose approx. 450 gpm
- Discharge Duration:
- 1” discharge hose approx, 3 min. 45 sec.
- 1.5” discharge hose approx, 1 min. 45 sec.
- Foam Discharge Distance:
- 1” rubber booster line approx. 65-75 feet in a zero- wind condition
- 1.5” flat lay attack hose approx. 85-95 feet in a zero- wind condition
- Air Cylinder (Industrial): Two (2) 150 CF 2250 psi
- Regulator: Adjustable pressure 0-400 psi
- Dispensing Hose: 100 feet of 1” hard rubber booster and 1.5” collapsible hose.
- Usable Hose Length: 500 plus feet per discharge side