TWIN AGENT COMPRESSED AIR FOAM FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
Downloads & Support Documents
The TRI-MAX TERMINATOR is a Portable Foam/Dry Chemical System that combines Cold Compressed air Foam and “Purple K” dry chemical.
The patented Hydro-chem nozzle incorporates TRI-MAX Cold foam Technology, which encapsulates dry chemical through the center of the foam stream placing more Agent on target and carrying it several times further. This system will suppress 4 to 5 times more fire than older, outdated Twin Agent systems.
Vapor suppression of flammable liquid or toxic chemical spills. 50-1 Foam Expansion in Vapor suppression mode.
The special light weight dual agent molded hose is highly maneuverable and easy to advance. The TRI-MAX™ and HYDRO-CHEM™ technology makes the TRI-MAX™ TERMINATOR the Twin Agent System that can handle your very difficult Class A, B and C fires.
- Dual air cylinders allow the system to be discharged twice with on-board air
- Enhanced with Patented Hydro-Chem Nozzle
- Foam encapsulates dry chemical offering increased discharge distances
- Greater Accuracy with Hydro-Chem Nozzle
Extinguishes Class :
- A (combustible)
- B (flammable liquid)
- C (electrical) fires & 3 Dimensional pressurized flammable liquid fires
- Height: 55.5″ Width: 43″ Length: 61″
- Loaded weight 1,140 lbs. Empty weight 740 lbs.
- Premix Tank: 60-gallon capacity
- Dry Chemical Tank: 150 lbs.
- Finished Foam Capacity: Approximately 1200 gallons finished foam
- Discharge Nozzle: Hydro-Chem™ Twin Agent System Nozzle
- Discharge Rate (max): 300 gal/minute of finished foam
- Foam Discharge Distance: Minimum of 65 feet (straight distance) in a no-wind condition.
- High Pressure Cylinder (Industrial): Two (2) 150 cu.ft. 2400 psi
- Regulator: Two (2) Adjustable Regulators
- Dispensing Hose: 50 feet of 3/4″ twin-agent rubber hose
Options & Accessories
- Additional 110 cu. ft Air Cylinder
- Trailer Mount Option