TRI-MAX 30 VSI
Perfect for Rescue Vehicles, Ambulances and other fire apparatus, these units come pre-fabricated to fit into compartments of a Rescue, Fire Truck or Ambulance chassis.
The Units come pre-tested from the factory and only need to be bolted into place. If an electric hose reel is selected, the electrical connection is the only other connection necessary for operation.
The 30 Vertical AMB offers QUICK slip in installation.
All systems are pre-tested at the factory. This ensures trouble free operation, plus a significant time savings.
2 hour or less installation is achieved with the pre-tested system. It requires only a few bolts to install in an emergency vehicle.
The TRI-MAX 30 Vertical CAF reduces risk from flammable liquid spills and minimizes fire hazard for a safe rescue.
- Small Footprint, great for limited space applications
- Perfect for Emergency Response Vehicles
- No moving parts to fail
- 30 Gallons of solution produces up to 600 gallons of finished foam product
Options & Accessories
- Available without Hose Reel
- Available in HAZMAT Configuration
- Additional 100 cu. ft. Air Cylinder
- Component Configuration
- Custom Installation
- Hose Reel with 100 ft discharge hose
- Hard Rubber or Flat lay hose
- Electric or Manual rewind hose reel