TRI-MAX 30 Wheeled CAF
The TRI-MAX 30 CAF is the Standard in Cold CAFS technology. The TRI-MAX 30 compressed air foam system is approved by the U.S. Army to replace the halon and 150 lb. dry chemical systems on all Army flight lines.
This extremely versatile system contains 30 Gallons of foam solution that produces approximately 600 gallons of high energy finished foam. The TRI-MAX 30 system allows for a minimum 75-foot standoff distance, which enables personnel to operate the unit without jeopardizing their safety by going too close to a fire.
The TRI-MAX 30’s responsive performance was dramatically demonstrated in a recent incident at US Army National Training Center at Barstow Dagget Airport CA, where the systems played a significant role, not only in suppressing the Hanger fire, but also in allowing time to evacuate helicopters to an adjacent hanger.
- Fits through normal doorways and into standard elevators
- Compact and highly maneuverable
- Able to negotiate in and around plant equipment
- Re-service quickly in the field
- Use low cost training solutions for inexpensive exercises
Options & Accessories
- Available in HAZMAT Configuration
- Additional 100 cu. ft Air Cylinder
- Component Configurations Available
- Rough Terrain Tires
- Industrial Air Bottles